Kate Moss Memorable Outfits
Kate Moss is much more than a fashion icon of the 90s. She’s such a force in the Fashion industry and her looks are some far from what we’re used to: her style is effortless, simple, and seems to be able to incorporate very different pieces and make them look good. We’ve gathered here some of her best outfits EVER according to our team for a dose of inspiration.
1. A tank top and a pair of jeans. You can’t get easier than this. A white tank top, a pair of classic blue jeans, sneakers and messy hair. To give more of a modern feel to it, layer some golden necklaces and a statement bag (maybe leopard like hers?)
2. Wrap shirt and shorts. This one is a classic summer look that has never gotten out of style. You just need a pair of jeans and a silky shirt that ties in the front and shows some skin (&Other Stories and Mango make some great ones), but if you don’t want to buy anything new, just take a basic white shirt and tie it yourself. It’s sexy and always a great option for when you’re on vacation.
3. Slip dress and fur coat. Slip dresses and Kate Moss go together like peanut butter and jelly. She wore them a lot and they became one of the icons of the 90s and for a reason. They’re sexy and they look amazing on everyone. One of her favorite ways to wear them is this way, just layering it with an oversized fur coat and a pair of strappy high-heels.
4. Hats. The baker boy we’ve been loving this season? She already wore that. They’re not knew but they’ve been especially big this season and we can’t get enough of them. Not into them? Try a classic beret in black.
5. Neutrals, neutrals, neutrals. This outfit is the simplest thing ever but looks so stylish. Plus, you’ll probably already have these pieces in your wardrobe: a white tee, a pair of black jeans and a camel coat. Now that we’re getting into spring, try switching your camel wool coat for something lighter, like a trench coat in a light color like beige.