7 Simple Tips You Need To Know To Get The Perfect Instagram Photo During Your Travels
How many Instagram accounts have you been obsessing over this summer? Stalking through endless travel photos and perfectly coordinated outfits? How many of you want that timeless photo next to the colloseum, or picnicking in front of the Eiffel tower? Most of these photos you seek inspiration from through instagram or pinterest are actually quite planned. Being able to pick your time, outfit, accessories and frame can assist in creating a visually attractive image. Here are some tips to get that photo you oh so desire.
1. Pick your time of day! Just after sunrise is a good time as there a lot fewer people about.
2. Again time of day is important for nice lighting. Sunset is perfect for those hazy orangy red tones.
3. Wear something that is fresh and suitable for the location. White flowy tops, denim shorts and summery hats are perfect for beach photos and cute heels, dresses, belts and accessories work really well in a city setting. Bright colours are also great for images to bring pop of colour.
4. Good quality camera! Make sure you pack one girls.
5. Composition of a photo is super important. Just remember rule of thirds :)
6. Carry around some cool accessories to work as props in your images. This works well with food photos! Having a hat, cane bag or polaroid camera can make all the different in making your photo pop!
7. Look for different angles at popular settings to create something unique.
8. Be true to yourself and rock your own style! Everyone loves seeing something new and fresh and not mimicked from other accounts. Keep it fun and fresh.